Friday, May 1, 2009

April in Review

April was a busy month for me (including my daughter turning ONE!), and I didn't get as much reading done as I had in March.

I read 11 books total, and 4 new authors.

My favorite book of the month was City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. If you haven't read The Mortal Instruments series, you should DEFINITELY check it out!

I started a couple new series, continued a couple series, and read some stand alone novels. Of the 11 books, 9 were books from the library. (The only two I bought were City of Glass and From Dead to Worse).

I'm looking forward to the next Sookie Stackhouse book - it comes out next week and I'm on the waiting list for it at the library. I have several library books already to read, and have a few on my own shelf that I'm hoping to get to! May will be another busy month for me, so we'll see how much reading I can get done!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reading so many books in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW very impressive :)

    You got an award waiting :)

    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/04/your-blog-is-enchanted-award.html

    ReplyDelete