Friday, July 3, 2009

Review: Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson

Summary from Barnes and Noble:
First Betsy Taylor loses her job, then she's killed in a car accident. But what really bites is that she can't seem to stay dead. And now her new friends have the ridiculous idea that Betsy is the prophesied vampire queen, and they want her help in overthrowing the most obnoxious power-hungry vampire in five centuries.

Undead and Unwed is the first book in an adult series. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was a good read. Lots of humor and the fact that the story was based in Minnesota was fun, since that's where I live. Betsy's a great main character, and I'm looking forward to reading the other books in this series!

Rated: 4/5

3 comments:

  1. I really like her Fred the mermaid series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened across your site and wanted to say hi. It seems like we might have similar tastes in books and I'm looking forward to finding new books to try from your site.

    I added you to my book links page and stole your ABC Challenge idea. Hope that's ok :)

    Tara
    http://tarasg101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read his book and the second book and im inlove with betsy!!! I also love the fact that she thinks shoes is more important than being a queen!! =D its hilarious fun and again hilarious!

    Does anyone have any idea when the third boook will be coming out and if anyone kows othercool books like thi plz send me there titles at my email = salmaseyam@hotmail.com

    Thanku

    ReplyDelete