Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May in Review

May was a pretty good month for me as far as reading. It was also a pretty busy month, so I'm surprised I read as many books as I did! Along with a trip to Las Vegas, and my little sister's wedding, I managed to read 13 books. Not bad!

I read 6 new authors this month, and 9 different authors total. I started a series, finished a series, got further in another, and read several stand-alone books. All but two of the books I read this month were young adult books.

My favorite of the month was probably If I Stay by Gayle Forman, and I also really enjoyed Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I read a lot of great ones this month, so it's hard to pick just one or two favorites!

I have several library books out right now, and a few on my own shelf if I ever find time for those! I'm not sure how much reading I'll get done in June since we'll be spending more time outside (as long as the weather cooperates), but I'm looking forward to quite a few books, so I'm sure I'll find the time for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment