Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March in Review

March was a busy month for me as far as reading. I read 18 books! I'm actually surprised and wondering how I managed to get anything else accomplished! But the reality is...I probably didn't get much else done! The weather has been gloomy, and I'm tired of winter...so I didn't have the energy to do much else besides read once my daughter went to bed.

I read several new authors this month (five) and started quite a few new series of books. I'm looking forward to finishing the ones that I've started, or at least continuing on with them! I also rediscovered the library this month, and I've been busy searching for books and making a reserve list there!

My favorites for the month were definitely Fade by Lisa McMann, and City of Bones/City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.

I definitely won't get as much reading done in April - it's a very busy month for me. But hopefully I'll manage to sneak a few books in!

No comments:

Post a Comment