Friday, January 23, 2009

Review: Chosen by PC Cast & Kristin Cast


Chosen is the third book in the House of Night series...and yeah...I'm hooked! Not my favorite vampire (or vampyre) series, but still enjoying these books...maybe even more than I thought I would.

There was a lot going on in this one...Zoey is juggling three guys and trying to keep secrets from her friend (for good reasons!). Lots of action and surprises.

I really can't say much about it without giving things away from the first two books, so don't read anything else if you haven't read them or this one yet!

**SPOILERS**
Ok...I thought there was something slimy about Loren Blake, but still didn't really see it coming! I was surprised Zoey slept with him so easily and knew then that something was up! I felt bad for Erik and hope he'll make a comeback somehow. Not sure if Heath is gone for good now or what, or what will happen with Stevie Rae and Aphrodite! Definitely some surprises in this one! Hopefully Zoey's friends will realize why she lied to them and forgive her. Can't wait to see where the story goes next. War between the humans and vampyres?? Will Neferet ever be caught for what she's doing??

Rated: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment